Monday, May 06, 2013

NSD gift basket winners!


Local winners:
• Peggy King
• Denise Sartin
• Lisa Schulte
• Betty Ann Shuert
• Wendy Tipton

We'll let the local winners pick which basket each of you wants, based on who stops by first. Try not to break any traffic rules!

Online winners:
• Wanda Duchien, Florida (Echo Park basket)
• Laura Jones, Virginia (American Crafts basket)
• Charmel Kapoor, Missouri (Simple Stories basket)
• Marilyn Oltmans (My Minds's Eye basket)
• Christel Williams (Fancy Pants basket)

Congratulations to everyone! And a big thanks to our generous sponsors...American Crafts, Echo Park, Fancy Pants, My Mind's Eye, and Simple Stories!

6 comments:

CourtneyB said...

Aw, shucks. I mean - congrats to the winners! (;

Kapoor's said...

I can't believe that I won! Thanks so much!!

Tasha said...

Haha, Tink. Congrats winners!

Laura_J said...

Sooooo excited to have won a basket! Yet another reason to love Scrapbook Generation!

wteagon said...

I'm so shocked and can't believe I was picked! Thanks so much for a wonderful, fun weekend!!!

Scrapbook Generation said...

You're very welcome. It's been a wonderful celebration!

Debbie

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS