Friday, February 08, 2013

Scrap-a-Palooza update

I'm sorry to tell you that we still do not have a location for Scrap-a-Palooza on March 2. Chris Louzader from the radio station has been giving us daily updates about her search for the right place, and at this point, nothing of the right size has been available.

There are still a couple of options she's working on, so don't despair just yet. (Hope I'm the only one who's losing sleep over this!)

Again, please use good judgment about the event. If you are already signed up, we're working as hard as possible to still have the event in a nice place on March 2. If you aren't signed up, please consider holding off until there is news. Our worst fear is people signing up right now thinking the event is still being held at Remington's.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we have already signed up, will we get a full refund if a place can't be found?

Scrapbook Generation said...

I asked Chris at Midwest Family Broadcasting that question yesterday (also if people weren't happy with where the event was moved to), and she said yes, she would give refunds if people asked.

She is down to the final decisions about location, and I told her I need to know so that I can make an announcement by Monday afternoon at the latest.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Is the announcement going out to everyone on her e mail list or just to the ones signed up already?

Scrapbook Generation said...

I don't know the answer to that, although I would suspect that it would go out to everyone.

Our announcement should cover the big picture, and we'll be happy to answer any questions once it is made.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Are there any open spots left? I just heard from my friend that she can go. I was trying to sign us both up when I saw your post.

Scrapbook Generation said...

Yes, there are open spots, but as the blog post said, I'd highly advise waiting until you see the announcement.

Debbie

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS