Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sharing a layout...


I wanted to share a layout with you today -- one with actual photos! I made the layout above yesterday, using one of our October sketch downloads -- the 49¢ individual sketch by Debbie Sanders.

I've never been too interested in one-page layouts, but lately I've been intrigued by them. And in my sketches, I'm taking that a step further and experimenting with integrating the highly embellished look of a one-page layout into a two-page design.

If you haven't given our downloadable sketches a try, I hope you consider it. We're able to try some innovative designs that might not normally fit into our regular monthly sketch schedule.

Currently, we have 43 download products available, including three free sketches, 49¢ sketches, 89¢ sketches with sample layouts, $1.29 sketch trios, and several reasonably-priced Allison Davis classes.

Click here to for shop Scrapbook Generation's sketch and class downloads.

3 comments:

Kalea said...

Love it!

Scrapthat said...

So beautiful! Of course it's one handsome family!! :D

Scrapbook Generation said...

Thanks! I had lots of fun making this layout! -- Debbie

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS