Monday, August 27, 2012

Good (kit) news!

We'll have some awesome kits for you tomorrow!

A couple of months ago, we offered two kits that both sold out in about an hour. One was travel themed and one was summer themed. We only had enough materials to make 25 of each kit, and I had thought that the manufacturer was out of both paper collections. Since the kits were so popular, I contacted the company, they were nice enough to search their warehouse, and so now we have a pleasant surprise!

For the summer kit, I was able to get the identical papers and stickers, so we will be offering the original six-layout kit with our release on Tuesday. Even better, I was able to get additional coordinating papers, so I made a small companion kit of two layouts.

For the travel kit, the exact materials weren't available, but I was able to get enough papers to make a similar six-layout kit, and it will be available tomorrow, too.

Allison has also made some really cute kits, and we have great themes for this time of year: summer, travel, and school.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS