Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New! 
Pre-order our two latest sketch books now!
SG has two new sketch books for you, and they can be pre-ordered starting today.

• Sketches for Scrapbooking, volume 8
Thirty new double-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders and Allison Davis

• Sketches for Scrapbooking, One-Page Layouts, volume 1
Thirty new single-page layout sketches by Allison Davis

Each book is priced at $15.99. If you pre-order now, your order will ship on July 5.
(Shipping is only $2.99 regardless of how many sketch books you order!)

Click here to pre-order the two newest Sketches for Scrapbooking books!

3 comments:

Lisa S. said...

I have all of your books, so am thinking about ordering. (Of course!) I just have one question...are the layouts in Vol. 8 from the Super Sketch club, or never-before used sketches? Thanks a bunch!

Scrapbook Generation said...

Some of them are the Debbie sketches and Allison sketches from January - June of this year, and the rest are totally new. That's the way all the past volumes have been constructed as well. -- Debbie

Cindy said...

Can't wait to receive these! I ordered both-I am excited to see the book of single page layouts as that is what I do more of even though I love my 2-page layouts. I sometimes adapt the 2-pagers for single page layouts also!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS