Monday, October 11, 2010

'Timeless Treasures' classes for October and November...


For the October "Timeless Treasures" layout class, we'll be making the layout above. Lots of fun stuff, including My Mind's Eye papers and die-cuts, Maya Road pins, some tulle, and some fluttery butterflies by Prima. We'll also be using some of Tim Holtz and Ranger's Distress Stickles. Teacher: Debbie Sanders. Fee: $15


And I know you can't believe it, but I have my November class finished! "Timeless Treasures" for November, above, will again feature My Mind's Eye papers, stickers, and transparencies. We'll add in some Prima flowers and Memory Thread, and glitz everything up with Stickles and the new Glimmer Glam by Tattered Angels. Teacher: Debbie Sanders. Fee: $15.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok debbie i'm glad i was sitting down when i read this. lol lol
mary anne

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS