Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Debbie Sanders free sketch sessions for this Saturday...

This is the layout we'll be making Saturday in the Debbie Sanders free sketch sessions. Your cost to make this layout will be about $4, and you'll also receive a free computer sketch you can use over and over. To sign up, please call 417-886-0440 and let us know which time slot you want: 10, 11:30, 1 or 2:30. If you can't attend and want a kit, the fee is $5, and is due at the time you request the kit.

Note to Super Sketch Club members: Yes, this layout and sketch will be included in your October kit!

5 comments:

Penny Peck said...

How I can I choose just ONE? I love the classes for lay-outs and the card-making classes and the kits and the staff and the product (ONE sentence!)

Gloria Hill said...

I am a part of the Super Sketch Club and look forward to receiving my goodie box each month. I have a question - I would love to have a color photo of each layout included in each kit. Is that available online, or something I can order and pay for?

Thanks for your time and your wonderful kits/products.

Scrapbook Generation said...

Hey, Gloria, good to hear from you! The photo thing is something we debated, and to keep the costs of the kit low, we decided to just let you reference the photos on the blog by putting that information on the sketches. I try to show most of the layout here so that, with the sketch, you have an almost complete "view" of the finished product. However, let me give it some more thought and see if I can come up with something that would work for you. -- Debbie

Anonymous said...

I wish mom and I could attend on Saturday to make this awesome and pretty layout! Mom and I have to attend a make up party that my aunt is having on Saturday...

Ashley L.

Lisa S said...

Gorgeous layout! Can't wait to receive it in my monthly kit!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS