Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lots of new products have arrived...

Take a look at the fun new products that we've received in the past couple of weeks.

• From Maya Road, lots of stick pins, fabric flowers, clear stamps, kraft envelopes, chipboard albums, and that hard-to-get Maya Mist.
• From Tattered Angels, just about every product they make, including chipboard accents, screens, clear stamps (already sold out of all of them once and this is our second batch!), and (not shown) a ton of new Glimmer Mist colors.
• From Imaginisce, the Love and Cherish collection for all those June weddings.

And I'll give you a heads-up on a new fall collection that we've already ordered. The new Halloween line from Graphic 45 will arrive at Scrapbook Generation very soon!









1 comment:

dawn said...

Ok I have to admit that it's getting sad to see all these new things you post and share. It just makes me wish you were closer to me. So please just give me one of everything and box it up and send it to me, haha!! You always have such cool things.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS