Thursday, June 24, 2010

BoBunny new 'Block Party' papers to be used in next Super-Saver Scrapbooking sessions...

I want to give you a heads-up on the fun papers we'll be using for the Super-Saver Scrapbooking sessions on Saturday, July 3. I've chosen the bright red, blue and green papers from BoBunny's new Block Party collection. We'll also be using one of the sticker sheets, with themes of family and summer activities. If you attend the activity, your materials fee for the free class is $9. To sign up, just give us a call at 417-886-0440.

Just as soon as I have the three layouts completed, I'll post them here. I know that the holiday weekend will be a busy time for some of you, so if you can't attend, you can always request a kit ($10).

And getting way ahead of myself, the papers we'll use for August are from Crate Paper, and have a manly and/or travel theme. I try to include some papers that lean to the masculine side every once in a while!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS