Friday, June 18, 2010

Allison Davis sketch session on Saturday, June 19

I intended to get this preview on the blog earlier this week, but I was otherwise occupied. Had my two favorite guys at my house so they could go to Vacation Bible School. Drew and Jackson had a great time. Apparently Grandma is the only one who is worn out! It was so much fun to live again in the world of red Kool-Aid, melty ice cream cones, splashy wading pools, and constant hugs and kisses.

The layout above is Allison's latest design for her Saturday sketch classes. The papers we chose come from the Garden Variety collection by Cosmo Cricket. We'll be making this layout on Saturday, at a cost of about $4. If you aren't already signed up, please consider joining us at one of the sessions at 10, 11:30, 1, or 2:30. Just give us a call at 417-886-0440 to sign up.

1 comment:

dawn said...

That's so nice of you Debbie to take the boys for a week. I always tease my dad that I'm going to ship my kids to him for summer grandpa camp!! He would put them to work for half a day before he'd let them play though. I'm sure your enjoying your quiet house again as much as allison is happy to have it be noisy again. Happy Father's day weekend, sending big hugs to your family!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS