Saturday, April 17, 2010


Goodies come in all kinds of packages!
The yummy gourmet mini-cupcakes arrived at Scrapbook Generation this morning courtesy of our design team member Laura Parks, who has just started her own business, Something Simple. She's making cupcakes and cookies, and as you can see, they are a feast for the eyes as well as the tummy! We've already placed a huge order for our chocolate buffet on National Scrapbooking Day, Saturday, May 1 (and you're all invited!). And by the way, that cute chocolate one in the front with the peanut frosting, and the lemon strawberry one in the middle? They're already gone!

The basket of scrapbooking supplies is going to a lucky lady at an event I'll be teaching at tonight. The Wright-Douglas-Ozark Baptist Association, of which my church is a member, is repeating a successful outreach meeting for about 300 people. There will be classes on scrapbooking (me), card making, gardening, canning, fashion, and much more. I'm expecting about 60 ladies in my two classes, and we'll be making a cute one-page layout. I'll be leaving SG early today to get to Hartville High School in time. Each church is donating a basket of goodies to be given away, and the one shown above is from the Mansfield FBC.

1 comment:

goldyfish said...

Cute goodies. I went to the event last year. Hope the turn out was good.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS