Monday, June 15, 2009

Once again, Scrap-a-Palooza was a huge success! Held at Remington's event center, the mega-crop was filled with fun, friends, food, and scrapbook pages. The event is a collaboration of Chris Louzader and Midwest Family Broadcasting (we love Star 105.1 -- it's the station we play here at SG every day!), and Scrapbook Generation. Check out the photos from Saturday's event! We'll have info soon about how and when you can sign up for the September 12 Scrap-a-Palooza. Same great event, same great location, same great hosts!


2 comments:

Conquest Keepsakes said...

I thought the Palooza event was one of the best crops I have ever attended! Organized, friendly, great demos via the overhead (please keep that going), I don't know where to begin to praise the food, it was awesome, lots of room, met some great people and saw lots of old friends, store was awesome, and it appeared the MITIs were a hit as the lines were long! :-) I know Nikki and I had a blast and we're planning on September. GREAT EVENT BAR NONE!

Vicki C.

Scrapbook Generation said...

Thanks, Vicki! Glad you had a great time. I wish I could attend as a "regular person" and not a worker!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS