Thursday, April 09, 2009

We are the champions! As soon as the MVP sports collection arrived from We R Memory Keepers, I had been dying to make a page using all the goodies. The bold mix of colors is perfect for Mansfield's maroon, white and gold school colors (and for lots of other school color combinations as well) and it was just what I had been looking for to spark an interest in getting Stacey and Ali's sports photos, clippings, and memorabilia organized and in albums.

I used some of the foil accented papers, a journaling die-cut, a chipboard title, and an over-sized trophy eyelet (not visible in the above photo) to create a page about Stacey's senior year of volleyball, when her team won the championship of the Summit Conference Tournament. I've made a decision to keep the newspaper clippings separate from the photos by alternating pages. I think that will make creating the albums easier.

I had a great time making the page, and we'll see if I can have completed albums for them by birthdays or Christmas!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS