Monday, March 24, 2008

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter, despite the cold weather! After church, we had lunch at my mother's house. Drew was just getting over something, and Allison was coming down with something, so they were slightly droopy. By the time Drew had opened his Easter goodies, he was already fast asleep!

Two years ago, we had an Easter Sunday with weather nice enough to be outdoors. Drew was just a baby, and we all sat outside on a blanket and admired him! I keep thinking we'll have another day like that when Easter rolls around each year, but it hasn't worked out that way. I guess that's the wonderful thing about photos and scrapbooking -- they preserve those special fleeting moments that touch our lives and our hearts.

New stuff at Scrapbook Generation!
-- I just talked to the folks at Crate Paper, and all the spring collections are shipping to us today. I expect the shipment to arrive Wednesday or Thursday or Friday.
-- Tuesday, the new Bazzill "just the edge" strip sets will arrive. There are 12 (I think) color families of cool borders that match Bazzill cardstock.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS