Thursday, December 06, 2007



I've been at home the past couple of days, and Drew was with me to keep me company. We took a walk in the woods the first day (he wasn't a big fan of the crunchy leaves and the sloping hills, so I had to carry him on the way back). The next day he was looking outside at just the right time and saw five deer run through the yard. My favorite time was when he sat cuddled up on my lap to watch the first 30 minutes of Rudolph. That's about as good as life gets, in my book!

Hope this nasty winter weather passes us by today, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to drive home on some messy roads tonight. We've already had calls from people who've told us about ice where they are!

Cool new items at Scrapbook Generation this week: Shimmer alphabet sets by Making Memories, ready-to-glitter letters and shapes by Making Memories, velvet "Thickers" alphabet sets by American Crafts, and stitching templates and piercing pads by Bazzill. We also restocked all the great tropical/cruise papers and embellishments by Flair.

Arriving on Friday, over 20 new cruise stickers and embellishments and 11 new cruise papers, from a variety of companies. Also, over 25 styles of mini-albums from 7Gypsies, Creative Imaginations, and other companies. There are board books of every size, and shaped books, and just a great assortment of albums that can be transformed into wonderful personalized gifts, with very little time involved!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS