Monday, October 29, 2007

Thanks so much to all of you who stopped by Scrapbook Generation on Saturday for our celebration of Allison's accomplishments this year! We had a great time visiting with "old" Mansfield friends, "new" Springfield-area friends/customers, and family. Drew was also at the store all day long (I managed to get him to take a nap in the office on his inflatable Spiderman bed), and the day was so hectic that I forgot to take any digital pics to post on the blog, so I'll have to wait until I get my others processed to let you see how our day went.

We went through quite a large stack of Hall of Fame idea books, but we still have five or six left, and I'm sure that I'll be ordering more. It was so much fun to see Ali's pages in the book! Some people even wanted her autograph, which was definitely something new for her.

Product news:
-- 43 different styles and colors of the Queen & Company adhesive die-cut felt "ribbon," in individual packs, will arrive about 2pm Tuesday. This was one of the "wow" products we ordered at CHA in Chicago this summer.
-- KI Memories' "lace" cardstock will ship to us sometime the end of this week, and we ordered all styles and all colors. Another of the "wow" products from CHA!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS