Thursday, May 24, 2007

I wanted to share with you an email we received recently at Scrapbook Generation. The story from one of our kit subscribers made my day! Here's what she had to say...

"I just thought I would tell you how much I like the Generation Page Kits, the Remember Me Kits, and the Card Kits. I subscribe to all three. I have to admit, I fell a little bit (okay, a lot) behind over the past couple of months. However, I have been called out of town on business for the past three weeks, and I discovered that your kits are just wonderful to take on the road with me!! All I really needed to take with me were some basic supplies and the kits. It was easy to gather my supplies and I didn't have to worry if I had my paper or embellishments, etc. It was all so laid out and complete!! Thank you for making my weeks away from home FLY BY!!!!"

What a great compliment! As usual this time of the month, we're busy preparing kits around here. And as if we didn't have enough already, if you've received your newsletter by now, you'll know that we have added a Baby's First Year Club!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS